CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Endless possibilities with old windows

I adore old windows. So much that I have 5 repurposed ones in my home. Here are some examples I've done~
This one I made into a chalkboard/calender. I LOVE it! My kids LOVE it! I just added vinyl for the calender and taped it off and spray painted chalk paint for the chalkboard. I added a piece of trim to separate the two.



This window I made into a side table. I used it for a display for awhile in my boutique! We just took old spindles for the legs and supports, and added trim to the window. So fun!


I added vinyl lettering and berries to the old window. I also distressed the wood a bit to give it that look. This is hanging by my front door. Love!


This is an old window/door that I made into our menu board. It's super fun and helps me keep track of the meals for the week!

I've also made the windows into picture frames, memo boards, wreath holders and so much more! What would you do with an old window?

0 comments: