CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thrifty Thursday


I am addicted to making old furniture look amazing again. I get so excited when I find an old piece of furniture that nobody wants (because they don't see the potential) and transform it into a beautiful piece! I joined a group on facebook called Reclaim-ologist and other crafty chicks and all of us refinish furniture. So many amazing ladies on there that are so talented! Check us out!
So before throwing out an old piece of furniture to buy a new one, take it and make it beautiful again!
Here are a few transformations I've done ~

Old entertainment center turned into play kitchen

Old dresser/buffet

Buffet

Dresser

Headboard turned into bench
Headboard into bench

Headboard into bench

Sewing table into night stand

Dresser

Dresser/bookshelf.

0 comments: