CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We love Printable Wednesday!

My guest blogger got sick so that's why there wasn't a post yesterday :(

I thought for today I'd share a few Valentine printables!

First I thought this one from todays mama is super sweet! Plus is could be left up in your bedroom all year round!



Next this printable from todays fabulous finds is super cute! I love the way she framed it! She has lots of color choices too!



I love the subway printable from little birdie secrets, the way she framed it is adorable too! I love the banner going across it.



I am a sucker for chalkboard prints! The ones from nest of posies are super cute!

Valentine #Chalkboard #Printables via Nest of Posies #Valentines

Happy Printing!


0 comments: