CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Finds! ~Baby edition




Ahhh how I love Fridays! The start of the weekend. I thought I'd share links to a few crafts I found that would be fun to make tomorrow! Today I am going to focus on fun things for babies!  Happy Crafting everyone!~

I saw these shoes on homemade by jill and about died!!! How adorable. She even gives instructions on how to make them. Man I wish I had a baby girl!

I am really into the crocheted hats for babies right now. In fact I just ordered a bunch for photography props from a friend. When I came across Little Birdie Secrets post on crocheted hats I fell in love! She gives instructions too! So sweet!

 I also love her tutorial on making a darling baby blanket easy-argyle-baby-quilt-tutorial. This one would be a great gift!

I love flowers for headbands! I found these adorable felt flowers on Just Drink a Coke. She shows you how to make them, and I think I may have to try this one tomorrow!

Here's a great one for baby boys. I love this shirt from~ Jens own road. Easy and adorable!


Here's another tutorial on making a darling quilt. Film in the Fridge shows how to make a strip quilt.

I found a tutorial on making matching onesies for twins at The Cottage Home. If you don't have twins this is great for just one baby too!

Gotta love homemade burp rags! Especially when they are this darling! Sugar Bee Crafts shows how to make these baby must haves.



I hope you find something  you can make this weekend!

1 comments:

Little Birdie Secrets

Hi Jodi! Thanks for the link love! I'm so glad you liked my berry hat and argyle quilt. :) It's so funny--earlier tonight I was downloading your Lesson 9 handout for my YW lesson (found you via Sugardoodle)! Small world! You have the best handouts, and I love that they are all done in advance. You and your blog are amazing! Thanks for sharing, and for linking to littlebirdiesecrets.com!

~mandy