CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday printables

Here are some adorable free printables I found on some talented peoples blogs! Thought I'd share a few of my faves!





I love these tags I found at The Crafting Chicks!  I am so going to make these!





I l-o-v-e these recipe cards from homemade by jill. I think these would be so cute attached to a dinner you bring to someone so they can have the recipe!


Kind Over Matter Printables


I love these fortune cookies I found at kind over matter. They would be fun to make your own slips to put inside too!


I love these printable lists found on heirloom paperie. A little motivation always helps :)




These tags would be so cute to send in your kiddos lunch boxes! alpha mom is so creative!
HoneyDewList


This one cracks me up! My hubby will be so glad I found this one! erinvale design made these fun ones!


ToBuy

Erinvale design also made a fun shopping list printable! Love it!


 melissa esplin made these adorable easter egg baskets. My young women are going to love these!

Cloud Box

Melissa esplin also made these darling boxes.  Who doesn't love chocolate?

1 comments:

Anonymous

i absolutely love the last idea with the chocolate box! the little umbrella people are adorable! thanx again!