CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Finds

So many great ideas out there! No rhyme or reason for the ones I chose today, just ones that are cute!


First I found this adorable magnet board made from a cookie sheet at cinnaberry-suite. I love it!



Second I found this adorable idea from kiki creates. Great way to let your family know you love them!



Third this idea is so fun from back 40 life.

IMG_0797

These rolling pins are so cute! write click scrapbook shows us how to make them!

Pinned Image

Next I think this is such a fun idea from jilli bean soup to remember birthdays!



I love these blocks from brown paper-packages.

Pinned Image

Last but not least these aprons from whatever craft weekends make me so happy. So cute!

Happy Friday!

0 comments: