CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fridays fantabulous finds

For my Friday finds, I'm going to share fun wreaths!

green holiday, green gift guide, green holiday gift guide, eco holiday, green xmas, green christmas, eco xmas, eco christmas, environmentally friendly gifts, eco friendly gifts, green presents, environmentally friendly presents, eco friendly presents

First I love book wreaths. This one from inhabitat is just darling!



I also love this book wreath from by stephanie lynn. It's so pretty!



One more book wreath that is so fun from home awaits us.

Lemon Wreath

This lemon wreath from creative decorations  just screams summer to me! Im sure you could make this yourself for a LOT cheaper!

birthdaywreath

I love this wreath for your childs birthday from silly pearl.

birthday wreath

This is another adorable birthday wreath from how does she. 



Last but not least I love this wreath from piccadilly peddler. She did it for Christmas but depending on your fabric choice you could do it for any season!

Happy Crafting and Happy Friday!

0 comments: