CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday's Menu

Time to think about food again! If you're like me dinner time can become quite repeditive. Same meals over and over again.  I love to change it up by trying a new dish once a week. I also like to use my crock pot atleast once a week. I found this on Crock Pot girls site. So I hope you'll try out this recipe for your family.



NACHO CHEESE CHICKEN CHOWDER

1# Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut up)
2 (14.5 oz.) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (10.5 oz.) can Nacho Cheese soup
...
1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen corn
Shredded Mexican-style cheddar cheese

In slow cooker, combine everything except shredded cheese & mix well. Cover &
cook for 4-5 hours on Low or 2-2 1/2 hours on High. Sprinkle each
serving with cheese. Makes 6 servings.


We also like ours served over tortilla chips :) Even my picky eaters liked this one!

0 comments: