CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesdays free printables ~ Organizing


I love free printables, I also love making lists so this first printable from the project girl  is awesome! I am going to try this one for sure!

Free Printable List Form 1
Here is a great one to get things done each day.  emmy and gabbie make it easy to remember with this printable.

Wardrobe-inventory-list

I love this printable from creative organizing  it is great for cleaning out the closets and figuring out what the family needs!


I love chore charts. This one from  the bursett family would be great to laminate.





I also like this chore chart from mine for the making for younger children. Great one to laminate also.


I made these for my kiddos and thought you might like one for your kiddos too! :) Just laminate them and use them over and over again. Girl chart  or  Boy chart.

 Happy Printing!

0 comments: