CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Finds ~ Play edition

This week has flown by! Good bye Spring break :(   Today I thought I'd share fun ideas for kids!



First I am so in love with these baby doll accessories! craftaholics anonymous has this on her blog! I think it would be the cutest gift for a little girl!



Here are some great templates on Quiet book pages from serving pink lemonade. I would love to make a few for my kids....someday :)



This chalkboard purse is such a great idea from the idea room. Great for the car or church!



This is a fun Roll up car mat from mamas a mess. My boys would love this!



There are so many fun do it yourself play kitchens out there! Here's a great one from create. northridge publishing.



joe and kristen olsen has put together a great list on where to find patterns and tutorials on making felt foods. I think felt foods are so fun! 

Thanks guys!

0 comments: