CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Have I done any good in the world today?


Hasn't conference just been so amazing so far? Service keeps being said and the phrase 'Have I done any good in the world today?' keeps coming to mind. Two years ago I wrote on a paper this phrase and taped it to my fridge. It really helped me to remember to serve. So I thought I'd share with you a printable you can stick a magnet on and put it on your fridge to help you remember. I think I may print these for my YW class too. They would be great laminated too!  There are 4 per page, so you can even give some to the sisters you visiting teach.

Here's the free printable Done any good?

Thanks!

1 comments:

Merry

Thanks Jodi for this sweet lil' reminder- I gather 4x6 handouts for our RS sisters each month. i print them out and they are available in the Rs room for them to choose from. At the beginning of the year we gave each sister a 4x6 acrylic frame for their fridge-this will make a great addition!! I appreciate the cut lines too! I look forward to each of your downloads, thanks again Ü