CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Finds~Sewing edition


First I found these adorable tooth fairy pillows from just another hangup. I am going to make my own version of this for sure! So cute!




My daughter loves Hobo bags! Here is a tutorial from simply modern mom on how to make one! So cute and easy!


Here is a really fun apron from moda bake shop. It has a great tutorial on it!


Here is a kids apron that is so cute from the adventures of rory and jess. These would make great gifts!


I love cute dishtowels! I am going to have to make some like these from sew 4 home. Easy and makes such a difference in the appearance of your towels!


Last but not least I love this easy tutorial on making a baby blanket from no time 2 b bored.


Thanks!

0 comments: