CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Finds~Mothers edition

I thought I'd share cute ideas for Mothers day. Enjoy!



I love this idea from lil luna. I think it was from last year, but it's worth reposting about!

hand painted gifts
Here are some adorable blocks from tip junkie that would be perfect for Grandma or Mom. So easy and inexpensive!


I love these bookmarks from little birdie secrets. I love to read and would love these from my kiddos....hint hint :)


I love my kids artwork. I am totally going to do this one from little birdie secrets!


O.K these flowers are adorable from skip to my lou. She has them for teacher appreciation but I'm sure any mom or grandma would love these sitting on her table or dresser!

I think homemade gifts are the best. I keep anything they make me and cherish these items. I also try and make the grandmas in our families homemade gifts such as stitcheries, pillows with pockets for the kids pics, plaques, tiles, necklaces, aprons, etc. Which reminds me I had better start working on this years gifts.

0 comments: