CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fantabulous Friday Finds ~

So as I was thinking of what to share with you guys today I thought about fun ideas for Conference weekend. Hope you enjoy!



I love these packets for conference from sugardoodle. I printed these off for our YW class and my kids. I think it will help them keep focus and remember important things they heard.

I love this idea from simply fresh designs. I'm printing one for my house and a few more my kiddos scriptures!

Here's a fun idea from yw believe for your YW class or Activity day girls. You'd have to get it done today so they'd have it in time :)

Here's a great booklet from visiting teaching you can print for us adults for conference. You could run a copy to the sisters you visiting teach too!


the red headed hostess has a great trivia game for conference. I love all these creative people!

Thanks!

1 comments:

Danielle

Jodi,
Another good idea is to use conference weekend as a 10 hour project for personal progress. We mod podged a notebook and then took notes of all 8 hours of conference. By the time you make the notebook you are at about 9 hours. For the last hour you could write in your journal about your thoughts and feeling of conference. Thanks for all your awesome ideas and super cute handouts!!
Dani