CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Printables~ Easter Treat Edition

Hooray for more free printables! I found some great ones today to share with you! I must be hungry because they are all treat related! :)



Printable Kisses Labels
First I found these adorable Hershey kiss tags from anders ruff. Such a fun idea!



Second I thought these candy bar wrappers were adorable from anything but perfect. I have to make these!


Easter Treat Bag Topper
anything but perfect also made these adorable treat toppers.



I also love this treat topper from eighteen25. I have to do this one too!


These would be so cute for a Easter party! Dreamers Martha Stewart did such a great job!



Love this jar for jelly beans from community.little-red-bus..  So fun!



These favor boxes from lil magoolie are so cute too!

Have fun printing!

Thanks!

1 comments:

ann thomas ::

Hello dear, thank you for thinking of LRB in your Easter roundup! I can't get over how pretty the favor boxes from lil magoolie are!